Beginner's Class: Father's Day card

Today is Mother's Day, so I figured it was a good time to get started on making some Father's Day cards.  It's always good to think ahead.  I LOVE the Classic Garage stamps and paper and dies....I can't stop making cards using this set!  

This week's class features a simple yet elegant masculine card that you can create with only cardstock and stamping.  Ok, I put a little twine on it too, but if you're a beginner, this is a GREAT card to try!







And for more advanced card making, I show these cards as well-- these use dies the coordinate with the stamps and designer paper.  If you have a Big Shot, I HIGHLY recommend this set!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner's Class using Stamps, Designer Paper and Cardstock

May 2019 Paper Pumpkin